Wednesday, December 9

What? Another FOOT surgery??

Wouldn't you think by now I'd be tired of having the same foot cut on, I mean this will be the 5th time something hasn't worked.  Apparently, I'm one of the rare people who are alergic to the hardware they put IN my foot last Dec.  (Holidays have taken on a whole new challenge.) 

Monday the 14th, I'll be going in again so the dr can take out the pin and 2 screws that have kept a bruised spot on the top of my foot for the past year.  After repeated visits and a CAT scan, he finally determined that it's allergies.  The good news is that it should be a short recovery since he'll use the same tracks he made the last time, and it's mainly just the incision site that will need to heal.  The bad news is that it's the last week the kids have before Christmas break and that means class parties and such.  I'm still planning on attending Nicki's since hers is on the 16th, but the boys is on the 14th, so I'll be busy that morning. :)

I've managed to get almost all of my shopping done, including a family with 4 kids that our church has adopted for Christmas.  If ANYONE knows how to find ONE MORE zhu zhu pet I'd really be your friend for life!  I have 2 so far, but none of the accessories, and I hate to go to the auction sites that have a $10 toy for $40 and up.  I don't condone extortion, and yes that's what I think it is.  I can see someone getting creative and making a profit, I have no problem with that, but not highway robbery?  It's bad enough that the one store I found them at was selling them for $15 each.  But hey, it's Christmas right?  Anyway, that's probably not going to happen, so I'll just keep calling and looking.  I'd like to find an accessory to go with them but they're all sold out too.  I know I'm not alone in this quest, good luck fellow hunters.

I'll let you know how it goes.  Peace and blessings to all my friends far and wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your notes and comments. Thanks for stopping by.