Thursday, December 10

Baby steps

OK, Scrapbook Girl has taken another baby step in updating our whole look and site.  The new site is "live", but the store is closed for the holidays.  Our last shipments went out today!  Whooopie!  You can at least now get a look at the new site and let me know what you think.  There are still things that are being corrected, but you can get the gist of how it's going to look.
I'm really excited about the new site and how much easier it's supposed to make things. (we'll see after I actually get the first orders from it.)  I'm sure it will be much better either way. 
I hope all of my friends, far and wide, have a great holiday season, a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.  I'm so richly blessed by God for my family and friends.  Without you all I'd be a very different person.  Thank you all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your notes and comments. Thanks for stopping by.