Monday, October 26

New site is almost ready

I can't wait. .. the new site is looking FABULOUS and I can't wait to share it with you all. The colors are great and we even have a brand new logo.
With any luck, the designers will be finished this week and we'll be live by the end of the week. Cross your fingers that all goes well. I'll be able to make changes right away. As it is, I've been locked out since Feb!! YUCK!
Can you tell I'm getting excited? :)

In other news...
We finally got all the kids well again after a week of sick children. Nicki got it first and missed her first 4 days in 2 years. It wasn't swine flu, just a very nasty cold, but she had a fever for 4 days and a terrible cough. This past weekend, Drew started a fever on Friday and kept it through Sat night. He's on the mend, but he missed a sleep over with our new neighbors. Tony got to go though and he was SO excited. He had a great time and now all three will be going to school in the morning. Andy and I have dodged it so far so with us luck.
I hope you're all doing well out there. I miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your notes and comments. Thanks for stopping by.