Wednesday, September 30

It's WAYYYYY to late to be doing this.

But I'm gonna anyway.
I had a great time at the Croptopia event and made some new friends. At the end, instead of leaving a little bit early, I ended up changing all my plans and finding a rental car to drive to upstate New York to help out with "My Other Kitchen". My SIL had to have surgery, and with the baby, the store and school getting ready to start, they needed the help. I splurged for the GPS on the rental and I'm so glad I did. Rural New Hampshire and Vermont are no place to be if you just "think" you know where you're going. I had a GPS and still almost got lost. :) It was fun though, and I spent a week and 1/2 working at the Kitchen and looking at houses. I found a house that would work great for us, now if we can just sell something here. Our lake house is for sale, still, and we're going to go ahead and put our house in Canton up as well. Something has to give, right???

I spoke with my NEW website gurus today and they think the new site may be ready sometime in the next week or so. I am SO ready to get rid of the current site. It's horrible and I'm totally locked out and can't make any updates or changes. It still says "Happy Valentine's month" for heaven sakes, and I get calls asking if I'm still in business. YES, YES, YES!! Wish me luck that the new site comes up soon and is easier to operate.

OK, it's really getting late and I need my beauty sleep. (More than you can tell.)
Thanks for showing up even when I don't, LOL! It's good to see that my friends are still around.
Talk to ya'll soon. Good night Irene.

1 comment:

  1. I hope things work out for you with the house sales. It is always nice to hear what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your notes and comments. Thanks for stopping by.